Condo Association Insurance
Property owners and managers of multi-family housing need a solid risk transfer solution for your residential condominium complexes.
We offer a comprehensive habitational insurance program that can protect your investment and improve your bottom line by protecting your property, tenants and guests from fire, wind, hail, frozen pipes, theft, vandalism, slip and falls, and many other risks.
Qualifications for this program…
- Residential Apartments, Condominiums, Townhouses
- Maximum building limit of $5,000,000 ($20 million per complex)
- No more than four stories
- No more than 60 units per building
- Office/Mercantile occupancy less than 25% of total square feet
- Habitational above restaurant not eligible
- General Liability
- Damage to the property of others
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability – Not for Profit
- Inland Marine
- Actual Loss Sustained Business Income for up to 12 months
- Business Income from Dependent Properties – $5,000 included with higher limits available
- Equipment Breakdown
- Peak Season – 25% of Business Personal Property Limit
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Property – $250,000 Building, $100,000 Business Personal Property
- Removal of Insurance-to-Value Provision – no coinsurance
Optional Property Coverages:
- Blanket Insurance
- Business Income – Extended Period of Indemnity
- Extended Replacement Cost Valuation – Building
- Ordinance Or Law
- Outdoor Signs
- Utility Services – Direct Damage and Time Element
- Water Backup from Sewers or Drains
- Aggregate Limit of Insurance – 2X occurrence
- Broadened Named Insured – includes volunteers
Optional Liability Coverages:
- Aggregate Limit of Insurance by location
- Condominium Directors and Officers Liability
- Electronic Data Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Related Practices Liability
- Accounts Receivable – $25,000 included with higher limits available
- Computer Hardware and Software included within Business Personal Property
- Data – up to $10,000 included
- Interruption of Computer Operations – up to $10,000 included
- Valuable Papers and Records – $25,000 included with higher limits available
- Money and Securities – $10,000 on premises and $5,000 off premises with higher limits available
- Employee Dishonesty – $5,000
- Forgery and Alteration – $5,000
Other Insurance Options available:
- Insures for events that damage or degrade insured’s data and systems
- Pays defense and liability costs for an insured’s systems security failure, including the breach of third party business information
- Data Compromise
- Insures data breach, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of personal information
- Helps insured to be compliant with breach notification laws and requirements
- Offers services to affected individuals such as credit monitorings
- Pays defense and liability costs for actions brought by affected individuals as a result of a breach of personal information
- TechAdvantage Equipment Breakdown
- Microelectronics Coverage – when physical damage isn’t detectable but equipment suddenly stops functioning
- Cloud Computing Service Interruption – waiting period, sublimit and deductible apply
- Service Interruption Data Restoration – waiting period, sublimit apply
- Off Premises – Property Damage, Business Income, Extra Expense & Data Restoration Coverage
- Public Relations Coverage – applies if loss of business income (Sublimit – $5,000)
- Electronic Data Processing
- Scheduled Property
- Computer Fraud and Funds Transfer Fraud
- Employee Dishonesty
- Forgery and Alteration
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Our specialty business insurance coverage offers convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.
Phone or email Kevin Morency to get started on your quote.
Since each condominium property is unique, he will discuss your needs and can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.