Learning Center Insurance
Your learning center provides children and adults with the tutoring they need to master academic skills, develop studying skills, prepare for college and graduate school standardized tests.
We offer a comprehensive learning center insurance program for:
- Tutoring Children and Adults
- Pre-K to through High School (may include special learning needs)
- Academic Camps
- Outreach Efforts
- Vendor Booths at Trade Fairs
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Feel free to phone (615-452-4532) or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, we can tailor an affordable insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
- Professional Liability – included at policy limits with defense outside the limits
- Abuse & Molestation – included at policy limits with defense outside the limits
- Abduction Coverage – included at special limits
- Medical Payment for students- included at $5,000, higher limits available
- Premises and Operations – available at policy limits
- Products and Completed Operations – available at policy limits
- Damage to Premises Rented to You (Fire Legal) – available at policy limits
- Personal and Advertising Injury – available at policy limits
- Employees and Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
- Buildings, Contents and Business Income
- Special Causes of Loss
- Replacement Cost Value Available
- Blanket Coverage Available
- Automatic Increase on Building Value at 4%
- Equipment Breakdown for electrical and mechanical systems malfunctions
- Inland Marine – computer equipment and software used on premises and away from premises
- Auto – owned, hired, non-owned vehicles, including multi-passenger vans or buses
- Commercial Umbrella – available to $10,000,000
- Workers Compensation
- Special Events – fundraising or competitive events
- Employee Benefit Liability – available up to $1,000,000
- Employment Practices Liability – available at $100,000 with higher limits available
- Accounts Receivable – up to $250,000
- Employee Theft – $5,000
- Money and Securities – $5,000
- Off Premises Utility Services – included at full limit
- Off Premises Utility Services (Time Element) – included when Business Income is written
- Ordinance or Law Coverage (Loss to undamaged portion of building) – Building Limit
- Ordinance or Law Coverage (Demolition Costs) – Up to 10% of Building Limit (Maximum $50,000)
- Ordinance or Law Coverage (Increased Cost of Construction) – Building Limit
- Computer Hardware and Software included within Business Personal Property
- Outdoor Fences – included
- Outdoor Signs – Attached included; Detached to $20,000
- Spoilage – $10,000
- Forgery or Alteration – $5,000
- Personal Property of Others – $25,000 – Employee tools $2,500
- Property in Transit – $25,000
- Business Income – Extra Expense Only – $25,000
- Fire Legal – $200,000
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Our specialty business insurance coverage offers convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package. Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote. Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.
- North Carolina
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.