When you have an event that spans a few hours, a day, a weekend, even a season, a special event policy may provide the affordable coverage you need.
Before you schedule a special event, contact Kevin Morency. We’ll let you know if the event is covered under your existing policy or if you need to add special events coverage. Our special events program includes:
- General Liability, including spectator liability (up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000 occurrence/aggregate)
- Premises & Operations
- Products & Completed Operations
- Damage to Premises Rented to You (Fire Legal) ($100,000 with higher limits available)
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Newly Acquire Organizations – 90 days
- Employees as Automatic Insureds
- Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
- Inland Marine Coverage (computer equipment, radios, ATVs, or golf carts)
- Games of Chance – $50,000 maximum prize limit
Weddings, reunions, festivals, pony rides, barn dances, farmers markets, flea markets, concerts, fair booths, corporate events…
Let us know about your function and we’ll do our best to promptly find the coverage you need.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
Complete the questions, preview your answers and click “Submit” when you’re done.
You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email us if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, we can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Auctions – Animal
Auctions – Home/Farm
Auto Demo Derby
Auto Shows (no racing)
Bike – Rides/Races
Clubs – Athletic Sports
Concerts (no mosh pits)
Demonstrations in Stores
Dog and Cat Shows
Easter Egg Hunts
Fairs (small to mid-size)
Festivals & Celebrations
Markets – Farmers or Flea
Musical Events (no hard rock)
Parade – Participants & Sponsors
Punt, Pass and Kick
Rodeos (no particpant coverage)
Tagged Fish Contests
Toys for Tots
Weight Pulling Contests
- Protest rallies or similar confrontational gatherings
- Concerts featuring music with violent themes
- Survival games
- Events involving airports, aircraft, hang-gliding, parachuting, parasailing, rocketry, or hot air balloons
- Events involving inherently dangerous activities, such as bungee jumping from structures, explosions, car crashes, or dangerous animals
- Illegal activities
- Stunting activities without appropriate barriers, such as monster truck demonstration in a parking lot